- 19:00 - Presentazione #Aperitech e GraphRM
- 19:15 - "Visualizing knowledge graphs" - Duncan Grant - Solution Engineer - Marklogic
- 19:45 - "Interactive Notebooks with Apache Zeppelin and Neo4J" - Andrea Santurbano - Neo4J Architect - LARUS Business Automation
- 20:30 - Networking libero con birra e taralli
- 20:50 - Cena per chi vuole rimanere a discutere
Visualizing knowledge graphs
Lingua talk: English
Knowledge graphs are an ambition many organisations have to integrate, organise and analyse their data. Visualisations are a great way to make sense of knowledge graphs, but they can only be useful if the data underpinning them is insightful and usable. In this talk, we’ll explore each level of the stack of an application which ingests, harmonizes, models and visualises data. We’ll look at how to make the data available via a restful endpoint and the things to consider in modelling the data in both the backend and frontend. The landscape of both proprietary and open source tools available for network visualisations will be discussed and backed up with different examples, from visualising the evolution of music to accelerating drug discovery for pharmaceutical researchers.
Duncan Grant - Solution Engineer - Marklogic
Interactive Notebooks with Apache Zeppelin and Neo4J
Lingua talk: Italiano.
Interactive notebooks are experiencing a rise in popularity, whether you use it in Data Engineer Projects (just like ETL) or for Data Science Projects (just like Machine Learning) they are right now a “de facto” standard, and they are replacing PowerPoint presentations in many organizations.
Starting from my experiences by using Zeppelin and Neo4j in different contexts I built a Zeppelin Interpreter that connects directly to Neo4j in order to query and display the data directly from the Notebook (both in graph and tabular way).
This talk will show how to use Zeppelin and Neo4j in a containerized environment in order to provide large scale complex jobs that enable Data Scientists to deliver insights, from highly connected data, to the end user.
Andrea Santurbano - Neo4J Architect - LARUS Business Automation
Puoi trovarci sui seguenti canali:
- Chat Slack GraphRM + CodeGarden: http://codegardenroma.herokuapp.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/graph_rm
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOwf5lRfIfrRLOJFfaabO0Q
- Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/GraphRM
#AperiTech è un'iniziativa di Codemotion in collaborazione con LVenture Group e LUISS EnLabs
Per restare aggiornato sui meetup della Community e su tutti gli altri #AperiTech:
Telegram #AperiTech t.me/aperitech
Calendario del Developer