- 18:30 - Presentazione GraphRM
- 18:40 - "Software Heritage and the Global Graph of Public Code" - Stefano Zacchiroli - Associate Professor of Computer Science @ Université de Paris; co-founder and CTO @ Software Heritage
- 19:40 - Q&A
- 20:00 - Chiusura Webinar
Software Heritage and the Global Graph of Public Code
Software Heritage collects, preserves, and share all the available software source code, together with its development history as captured by modern version control systems. Software Heritage has assembled the largest public archive of software source code, containing more than 10 billion unique source code files and 2 billion commits from more than 160 million public software projects. The Software Heritage data model is a giant, fully deduplicated Merkle DAG (Direct Acyclic Graph), which offers an unified view on the entire Software Commons. The Software Heritage graph is composed of about 20 billion nodes and 200 billion edges. In this talk we will present the Software Heritage project, the status of its archive, and detail its data model, focusing on the practical challenges of exploiting a graph at this scale.
Talk in Italiano.
- Stefano Zacchiroli - Associate Professor of Computer Science @ Université de Paris; co-founder and CTO @ Software Heritage
Puoi trovarci sui seguenti canali:
- Chat Slack GraphRM + CodeGarden: http://codegardenroma.herokuapp.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/graph_rm
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOwf5lRfIfrRLOJFfaabO0Q
- Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/GraphRM
GraphRM fa parte del programma Manning User Group.
Questo Meetup è parte del network #AperiTech, un'iniziativa di Codemotion e LUISS ENLABS.